Utau Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Utau Studio

Pray for Japan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kagome Kagome *tentative*

+4
Nagi
piplupcola
ichigo
U=ME
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 am

Nagi

Nagi

*blocked all the bullets or whatever with Charlotte's Ice baton*
....... *yawns*
neways~
You know.. Chemistry.. *facepalm and shakes head*
you just made me remember a really not so funny joke my friend made.. I think fish knows it.. *sits down and still spins ice baton just in case while drinking something*

227Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Fish

Fish

Charlotte came:-
E-eh? Si-since when I have a ice baton!? /pulls Venice's sleeve/ Venice-nii sama? You know what this little girl is talking?
Venice:-
/hugs Charlotte/ She's not talking about you, I guess. /kisses Charlotte on her forehead/ She's talking about the Charlotte who kept Scarlet when Scar's small. Come on, sweetheart, let's go home. This place is so not pure.

Fish:-
Oh -.- At first I dont know what you're talking but then I remembered already... /sweat drops/

228Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

i..i thought it was supposed to be about Chemistry... =3=~~~~

http://yingying-animemanga.blogspot.com

229Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Fish

Fish

Fish wrote:Charlotte came:-
E-eh? Si-since when I have a ice baton!? /pulls Venice's sleeve/ Venice-nii sama? You know what this little girl is talking?
/hugs Charlotte/ She's not talking about you, I guess. /kisses Charlotte on her forehead/ She's talking about the Charlotte who kept Scarlet when Scar's small. Come on, sweetheart, let's go home. This place is so not pure.

Oh -.- At first I dont know what you're talking but then I remembered already... /sweat drops/

Ying Ying-nee, I didnt say about chemistry~ xD

230Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:36 am

Nagi

Nagi

Fish: *Stares at Mini Charlotte look-alike and name-alike and Venice*
Did you two HAVE to make a scene here? XD
So cute you two~! *hugs Charlotte*

Charlotte: This world is so small... Someone with the same name with me is so nearby.. *sigh*
Nagi: Ikr~ My Charlotte is Charlotte de Silvia while Fish's Charlotte is Charlotte de Silva.. right? O.o
I scared spell wrong...
Charlotte: hmph.. *takes back Ice baton* Why do you keep borrowing my stuff..? You have your own right?
Nagi: I just wanna use yours~ <3 Very Happy IT's COOL in both meanings~! Very Happy
Charlotte: *sighs* *goes over to mini Charlotte and pats her head* Have a good time little girl.. *leaves*

Ying ying: hehe^^'' maa.. The chemistry my friend talked about is a different chemistry.. *Shruggs*

Fish: I really really really really have the urge to kill that baka-tsu... = =''
HE'S THE ONE WHO TAINTED ME!!!! *point* XD

231Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:31 am

Fish

Fish

Nagi wrote:Fish: *Stares at Mini Charlotte look-alike and name-alike and Venice*
Did you two HAVE to make a scene here? XD
So cute you two~! *hugs Charlotte*

Charlotte: This world is so small... Someone with the same name with me is so nearby.. *sigh*
Nagi: Ikr~ My Charlotte is Charlotte de Silvia while Fish's Charlotte is Charlotte de Silva.. right? O.o
I scared spell wrong...
Charlotte: hmph.. *takes back Ice baton* Why do you keep borrowing my stuff..? You have your own right?
Nagi: I just wanna use yours~ <3 Very Happy IT's COOL in both meanings~! Very Happy
Charlotte: *sighs* *goes over to mini Charlotte and pats her head* Have a good time little girl.. *leaves*

Ying ying: hehe^^'' maa.. The chemistry my friend talked about is a different chemistry.. *Shruggs*

Fish: I really really really really have the urge to kill that baka-tsu... = =''
HE'S THE ONE WHO TAINTED ME!!!! *point* XD

(Well, I suddenly had an urge to rp and Scarlet wasnt online! Mad So I rp-ed here.)
Charlotte.S:-
E-Eh, dont come near me! /escape from Nagi's hugs/

Yup, you spelled it correct.

Chalortte.S:-
/touches where Charlotte-nee chan patted her/ Why am I the MINI Charlotte.. /murmured/ Why? /pouts/

GO~! Go kill him <3 Kill him~! <3 I moral support you desu ne!

232Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:24 am

Nagi

Nagi

( HAha xD sure sure.. i will RP whenever you want~ XD)
Nagi: Naww.. Why are you scared of me? *pouts*
*mumbles:I'm not even in yandere mode here..*
Don't be scared of me.. I won't hurt you.. *held out hand asking if you believe me or not*
Scarlet: *walks by* *stares at Nagi* What are you doing?
Nagi: datte.. Mini-Charlotte is scared of me!
Scarlet: *stares* of course she is..
Nagi: *stones and emo*
Scarlet: *goes over to Charlotte and smiles* Were you looking for me Charlotte? *tilts head to side slightly*

Nagi: *yandere mode* I'll be sure to make nii-chan really really happy~! Tsu-nii will be so happy to see all that Dark crimon color! He did say he likes dark colors right~? Tehe~ *giggles* *takes knife* But I wonder.. Can I kill one of you as a test run first? *smiles innocently while holding out knife*

oh and.. you're mini Charlotte cauuse you're younger than Charlotte here XD *random voice from nowhere*

233Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:53 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

Remi: an ion has a decrease in oxidation number, oxidation or reduction?
me: oxidation Cool
Remi: *kills creator* wrong answer, you die!
me:i'm dying... i'm dying... i'm d-ying.... OTL

234Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Fish

Fish

Scarlet-nee! <3 Nope, I'm not finding you~ Why are you here? /hugs Venice/ Nii-sama! Isnt it great!? Scarlet-nee is here~!
... Charlotte darling, why are you still here? Lets go home. /drags Charlotte/
E-Eh, Venice-nii sama?! o.o Buh-Buh-Buh bye Scarlet-nee!
/pokes Charlotte/ Hey, can you bring me along? I dont want get kill by Nagi :s
Charlotte:-
Sure! You're my creator after all~
Ms Creator and Charlotte, come on, lets go.
/grins and leave with de Silvas/

Fish's disembodied voice:-
How old is your Charlotte? o3o Ying Ying-nee, who's Remi? 0.0

235Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 am

Nagi

Nagi

Fish: Umm.... in this time.. about... 25? or more? =w=
(Have to mess with timeline.. *sigh* or else Charlotte will become too old.. o3o )

Scarlet: See you Charlotte...
Nagi: Nyuuu~~~ who's that dying?
ScarleT: I don't know..
Nagi: O.. kay..

236Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:49 am

Fish

Fish

25 or more? Wuu, old :p

Charlotte.S: E-Eh? Who's dying?

237Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:15 am

Nagi

Nagi

XD
So what?
I can't do anything else.. *pouts* XD''
THE TIME LINE SUCKS xD
well.. if you say she old.. tyl mukuro is 26! BEAT THAT! >D XD

238Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 am

Fish

Fish

He's still sexy although he is 26 Smile

239Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:05 am

Nagi

Nagi

that.. nobody can say no~~~~ <3 XD

240Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

no!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

241Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 am

Fish

Fish

fullbustergray wrote:no!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Nagi /points/ Nee-chan just said no.

242Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:35 am

Nagi

Nagi

o.o
O...kayy....

243Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:07 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

Yamamoto ish hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

244Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 am

Nagi

Nagi

Random~ =w=''''

245Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:28 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

he ish my love of all time!!!<3

246Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 am

KIRI

KIRI
Admin

and Izaya is my love of all time!!! *w*

247Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:14 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

DRRR??? nee~ DRRR hoh... manga or anime nicer??? /plans to read/watch soon~

248Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 am

Nagi

Nagi

Ka~ gome Kagome~
This song.. is creepy but nice.. trololol XD

249Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

I AGREE!!!!!! it's nice and beautiful~ and sad~ TAT~~~

250Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 am

Fish

Fish

I love this song! <3 /shots

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum