Utau Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Utau Studio

Pray for Japan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kagome Kagome *tentative*

+4
Nagi
piplupcola
ichigo
U=ME
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

ehh... but but... =3=~~~ seriously? *stares at my nails...*

lol, nagi~ be careful abit le!!!

http://yingying-animemanga.blogspot.com

202Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 am

Nagi

Nagi

Yay~!
Fish saves teh day with her reasoning xD
lols.. i put it on for.. a week or less.. i forgot.. but.. really.. never do it i tell you.. it gives you the worst headache.. =3=

203Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

luckily i never put nail polish before~ XD

204Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 am

Nagi

Nagi

YOU NEVER PUT BEFORE? O.O
*grins slyly*
kekekeke..
*smirks*
I will try putting some on for you when you come~ <3
I have dark night blue, bright red, no glow nail polish and reddish purple and a few other colors!
Though they are all my moms..XDD

205Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:40 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

i dowan~~~~ i don't like them!!!! BECAUSE THEY REMIND ME OF THE FREAKING CHEMISTRY! ALCOHOL IS USED AS THE SOLVENT IN NAIL POLISH! this is because organic substances are present in nail polish. organic substances does not dissolve or dissociate in water. so in order to dissolve it, and organic solvent like alcohol must be used.

in order to have colours in certain substance, coloured ions such as Cu2+ ions which is blue iin colour is used. Coloured ions are generally formed by the transition metals or elements when they tend to lose their valence electron to achieve a stable octet electron arrangement. Transition elements displays metallic properties such as malleable, ductile, shiny surface etc. hence they are called transition metals. they have multiple oxidation number... okay... i shall stop typing and study my chemistry text book now...

206Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:44 am

Nagi

Nagi

LOL.. i only understood all except for.. the names.. =w=
the two names of stuff.. xD
*drag you here*
YOU ARE NOT GOING NEAR YOUR BOOKS DURING HOLIDAY! >/

207Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 pm

KIRI

KIRI
Admin

Ah... Naruhodo... XD Lols i heard that if you put on nail polish too many times your nails will become sort of...yellow-ish O_O UWAAAAA X_X *images and memories flashes before my eyes* All...those... Secondary...2...chemistry..FLOODING MAH MIND!!!! *arrows pierce through my heart* URGHHH!!!! *coff blood*

TUDAAAAH. This is probably how a person who had amnesia regains his/her memories (as seen from anime)...not sure about the coughing blood part though XD

208Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Nagi

Nagi

o.o
*gets first aid kit and helps, cleaning the blood in process*

209Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Fish

Fish

Nagi/Ying Ying-nee - o.o Nee-chan you're going to Nagi's place!?
Nagi - No worries, once I left the nail polish on my nail for weeks because it's too pretty (I went to let the others put the nail polish on me~)

210Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 am

Nagi

Nagi

LOL
She's coming to malaysia soon^^
And I am going to be her tour guide! *planning to drag her everywhere and make her tired* XDDD
Oh yeah..
Ying ying-nee.. o3o
did you do teh magnet yet?
cause me thinking how about just wait longer and do it together XDD
*shot*
umm.. you know what.. :X
I don't know if i want to wait that long either (not that i'm going to finish any time soon.. OTL)

211Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:18 am

Fish

Fish

Oh... ==

212Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:10 am

Nagi

Nagi

why make that '==' face? *teary eyes*
you angry at me..? ;A;
*emo and hides at corner*
I'm hated.. Fish is angry at me.. I'm useless... *emo*

213Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:54 am

Fish

Fish

No I didnt hate you nor angry with you /stares/ ==!!

214Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

@Kiri - !!!! no!!! they will be like: *gasp and eyes widened* -starts the super speedy flashback without an speech- *hands holds forehead* Kore...... -more speedy flashbacks- Kore.... *pupils destabilized and keep moving around* Kore..... *two hands holds the head in kneeling position* *pant pant pant* like that~~~ ...eh... was that drama??? XD~ yala~ this is the drama style XD~~~

@Nagi - you send to me and i mix~~ i recorded edi~~~~ x3~~~

@fishy - i can visit you also what :S~~~ i will be living in Sri Hartamas from Jan onwards~~~x3~

215Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:34 am

Nagi

Nagi

Fish: *sniff*
see.. that look.. it makes me scared.. ;A;
that look meanns your eitehr irritated or angry or hate me.. *pouts*
Ying ying: Nice was of getting back memories XD
but.. yeah.. it's almost the same as most of teh things i read before XD
though.. for me.. i think coming back little by little then later all of a sudden all of tehm come back making the person break.. then later something happends and saves him/her from breaking down completely XD *gets whacked*
I'm a emo maniac! *shot*
okay okay.. I'm an angst maniac! *shot*
:PPPP
Nyuuu! ;A;
I SO SLOW.. OTL
I FAIL.. OTL

216Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 am

KIRI

KIRI
Admin

@Yingying NICE. *thumbs up hell yeah*

@Nagi OH BTW, your world is mine is pretty 0w0 YOU MAKE IT SOUND SO FUN TO SING. YINGYING TOO 0A0. Makes me wanna cover it too =w=

217Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

nagi... why you so emo???? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad we should emo together~~~ i tend to bang my head on the table when i recall back what i did...and then emo XD

@Kiri - XB~~~ i must!!! i wanna listen~~~=3=~~~

218Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:17 am

Nagi

Nagi

Ying ying: me.. emo about.. almost everything.. cause my life is a living hell.. *sigh*
it's like.. tsuna's life+chrome's life+Oz's life.. =o=
hell la..
See.. I'm all emo!!! XD
Kiri: Thank you~ >///<
Tried my best~! XD
And yesh~! :DD
World is mine is like.. really fun to sing~! :DD
it's so funny! XD I made handmoves and acted like i really meant the words when i was singing it.. XD i had locked the door so my mom wont see me ating while singing.. pffffftt XD
neways~
COVER COVER!!! :DD
I WANNA HEAR! >W<

219Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:25 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

XD!!!! Tsuna's life is not really a living hell~~~ he's got all the bishounens around him *Q*~~~~ and even Yamamoto!!!! =3=~~~`

220Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:18 am

Fish

Fish

I tend to hit my head with my hands or bang my head on the walls and scratch myself with my nails when I start emo. Now who's emo-er? /grins/

221Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 am

Nagi

Nagi

*stares at fish with jaws hanging*
.... *closes mouth and coughs*
Fish.. that's not emo..
THAT'S JUST HuRTING YOURSELF!
SELF ABUSE LA FISH! YOI!
Well.. i can't say anything.. o3o
self abuse can only lead you yourself to go to jail so.. i say you stop before you go any higher..
and fyi.. when i emo.. i just lock myself in my room, think about suicide and how is it possible to die and not make my parents sad etc. . =w=
And still planning.. o3o
Thanks to chinese.. I think i'm one step closer~ XD

222Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

....why the mood of the thread like suddenly change de? orz

223Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:02 am

Fish

Fish

fullbustergray wrote:....why the mood of the thread like suddenly change de? orz
Agreed! Who started the emo thingy!?

224Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:25 am

Nagi

Nagi

Fish wrote: Agreed! Who started the emo thingy!?
Me me me!
I started it! XD

I love emo.. I'm a emo-holic ~ Very Happy *shot*
neways. sorry if it bother you lo~ =3=

225Kagome Kagome *tentative* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagome Kagome *tentative* Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*borrows the M16 from another thread and shoots Nagi* no emo no emo!!! Mad Mad Mad let's talk about.....about.... about... CHEMISTRY!!!!!~~~~<3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum