Utau Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Utau Studio

Pray for Japan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Servant of Evil :D

+4
U=ME
ichigo
KIRI
piplupcola
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

226Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Fish

Fish

Nagi wrote:
Fish wrote:
Nagi wrote:
I don't know if i should go low or high.. someone chose for me.. XDD''
You!! Just sing the lyrics out, no need to think about the key.. -.-"
BAKA FISH MEANIE!!!! *cries out loud*
TOT *hides behind ying ying and cries*
I- *sniff* I just wanted to be good.. *sniff*
Dat- te.. It's my first try and I'm just scared damo.. *sniff*
How is that made me meanie? Surprised You meanie.. -3-

227Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm

KIRI

KIRI
Admin

XD I LIKE....EVERYBODY X TSUNA XDDD Tsuna is just too... >w<

@Nagi Its okay~ You sing really good (i saw your YT account) so im sure you'll do fine, really^^

228Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Nagi

Nagi

Fish wrote:
Nagi wrote:
Fish wrote:
Nagi wrote:

Me no meanie you meanie.. ;A;
I just.. *cries*

Kiri: Hahi.. hai! everybody can pair with tsu. xD

>///<'' hehe.. thank you..

229Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

Fish

Fish

Nagi wrote:
Fish wrote:
Nagi wrote:
Fish wrote:
Nagi wrote:

Me no meanie you meanie.. ;A;
I just.. *cries*

Kiri: Hahi.. hai! everybody can pair with tsu. xD

>///<'' hehe.. thank you..
You just..?

230Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am

Nagi

Nagi

*ignores fishy now*
la~ lalalalalalalala~
Lalalalalalalalala~
La~ lalalalalalalala
Lalalalalalalalala~
xDD
i can't forget that song~ <3

231Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

DX i feel so lost... No No *runs away*

http://yingying-animemanga.blogspot.com

232Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 am

Nagi

Nagi

dont run.. :OOOOO

233Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*out of sight* and now *emo-ing about my trials*<---did very badly for trials No No

234Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Nagi

Nagi

*sits next to ying ying and pats*
Daijobu... *pouts*
You'll do fine desu!
( *whacked* )

235Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*still emo-ing...* Sad Sad

236Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 am

Nagi

Nagi

*wipes away your tears with finger*
Don't cry.. :O
I'll cry if nee-chan cry.. ;A;

237Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

i no cry... but still emo... *emo*

238Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Nagi

Nagi

*pouts*
don't be emo! ;A;
emo ish mine! *steals away your emo-ness*

239Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*steals it back* Mad

240Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:29 am

Nagi

Nagi

*pulls it and drags it away*

241Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:30 am

KIRI

KIRI
Admin

Ahhh +w+ *takes gun and shoots your emo to the ground*

I shall sit here with my legs crossed while sipping my lovely cup of tea and watch with pure sadistic pleasure as your emo writhes and twitches helplessly on the ground in acute agony, just like a cockroach which had been smacked countless times with a rolled up newspaper, begging both of you to quickly call an ambulance as blood oozes out profusely from it's head like how chocolate oozes out of the chocolate egg tart in the advertisement they always show on channel 8 which, in my opinion, does not look appealing at all, as it does not have platelets, which clot our blood to prevent excessive bleeding, unlike humans, causing it to eventually die from a slow and painful death.

lol i wrote 122 words in one sentence. my school teachers all hate me. This is to make up for the short sentences i kept writing when i first got to know all of you ^^

....Anyways, dont be sad, yingying-nee OAO Its not the end of the world, you just have to aim to score better the next time round ^^ Im sure your efforts will be rewarded ^^ GOD WILL BLESS YOU. (oh gosh which reminds me, my exams are in less than 2 weeks ><)

242Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Nagi

Nagi

o.o''''
:X

243Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:06 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*jaw hanging*

*picks up my emo-ness*

*put permanent glue on it*

*sticks it onto myself* Mad Mad

(somehow, it feels like a different person *points to Kiri's post* the first half and the second half XD) affraid

ooo! and Kiri! your teachers hate you for writing long sentences??? Shocked Shocked and and! i though you guys just have your exams not long ago??? confused

244Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 am

Nagi

Nagi

o.o
*uses luke warm water and splashes at you so the glue melts slightly and pulls emo outta you slowly and take* o.o
*runs*

245Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*runs after Nagi with a Leon and it changes into a gun*

*Shot Nagi with a dying will bullet and she...stripped*.... Shocked Shocked

*shocked*

*cannot move*

246Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 am

Fish

Fish

I'm lost o.o Did I just come in to KHR world?

247Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Nagi

Nagi

I DID NOT STRIP!!!
and.. really.. i also wonder... if a girl shot by dying will bullet.. they will strip also? XD
but.. boys.. top all strip le.. ._.
and i will kill the author if they make a girl strip like that *fingering the twin guns in back pocket*
=3=~ *whistle*
neways~ <3
*chases ying ying, get's back emo and pins her to ground and makes her stay that with by using arrows to pin her down*
:DD
tht is a spoiler of my chapter 7 Very Happy
how to get away from villan Very Happy
*shot shot*

248Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 pm

KIRI

KIRI
Admin

@Yingying Its a combination of descriptive writing and biology XD Yep, my primary school teacher complained about that ^^ :/ (also there was once i never put a single full stop in my geography paper too) OMG YES!! MY SCHOOL IS DRIVING US MAD!! We just had exams 4 weeks ago and now we have another one >_> *strangles teacher*

@Nagi Oh dear...MY WORD THAT WILL BE EXTREMELY.... (dont even want to imagine) XD

WAITWAITWAIT!!!! *takes out big big big rifle and shoots emo again* I THOUGHT I KILLED U. You wont be so lucky this time >:D *chases after Nagi and Yingying* Hurr i prepared super un-strippable clothes too >D

@Fish OH YES, DEAR FRIEND!!! WELCOME TO THE KHR WORLD~ We are pleased to inform you that you are now officially the new boss of the UTAUSTUDIOLOLWHUTNOWAY family!!!! 8D And yes you will be held responsible for any stripping of your family members ^^

249Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

@Kiri - omg... there goes our exam-based education system! GYAHH!!!! IT'S SUPER ANNOYING!!! SUPER SUPER ANNOYING!!I HATE EXAMS! NO, SCRATCH THAT! I HATE THOSE NEVER-ENDING EXAMS!!! THEY JUST KEEP COMING! ONE AFTER ANOTHER! LIKE A TROOP OF ZOMBIES! UNDEAD, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU DEFEAT IT! YOU DEFEAT ONE, IT'LL RISE AGAIN WHILE ANOTHER COMES AFTER YOU! AND AND! ONCE YOU ARE ATTACKED, YOU WILL TURN YOU INTO ONE OF THEM! EXAMS TURN HUMANS INTO ZOMBIES!!!! *SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* but then i'm really amazed you can write long sentences like that leh! for every subject (except english la) i will always end up writing short short sentences, cause i dunno what to write also, cause i've got no points to elaborate on ~_~

@Nagi - Kyoko got shot by Reborn before! and she stripped!!!! Cool i repeat, KYOKO STRIPPED!!!! lol but the undergarments are still on~ *nods nods*
gyah, i haven't read your fic yet >_<~~~
OAO! what the heck? omg, *summons Toki Fujiwara from Code Breaker to magnetise all the pins away from me* *revived my emo with black magic and puts emo on myself* *shot Nagi and Kiri with Dying Will Bullet before they get to do anything else and they shall follow me emo as they were to die!!!!!!!* *starts to emo again*

@fish - WELCOME HOME, BABEH!!!!

250Servant of Evil :D - Page 10 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 am

Nagi

Nagi

Kiri: kekekekekeke xD

Ying ying: she did? O.o??
LOL.. take your time and read desu XD
*dodged the bullet and takes emo away easily*
:DDD
*uses illusion and makes another emo*
*gives ying ying* here.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next