Utau Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Utau Studio

Pray for Japan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Servant of Evil :D

+4
U=ME
ichigo
KIRI
piplupcola
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

351Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Nagi

Nagi

*cough cough*
I read first M rated.. when i was 10.. *hides*

352Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Fish

Fish

Nagi Wink I read yaoi..in chinese. Two out of three the pairing is strong seme and strong uke pairing... The another one... Urgh, I really hate the uke. He's so damn weak and he let the seme control all things including uke's friend! That's why I dislike ukes. Anyway, I just love yaoi Very Happy
Oh oh!! And I read 18+ normal pairing(as in a male and a female) too~~in chinese.

353Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:43 am

Nagi

Nagi

aiyoo..
YOU READ EVERYTHING IN CHNESE!!!!
Needa read more english la you..
or else you will get bad marks for english one day.. :O
NAWW
HOW CAN YOU HATE UKE..
well.. actually fishy..
YOU'RE AND UKE SO YOU SHOULD HATE YOURSELF TOO XDDD
no offense.. but you're really an uke.. o3o
in a way xDDD

354Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:28 am

Fish

Fish

Nagi wrote:aiyoo..
YOU READ EVERYTHING IN CHNESE!!!!
Needa read more english la you..
or else you will get bad marks for english one day.. :O
NAWW
HOW CAN YOU HATE UKE..
well.. actually fishy..
YOU'RE AND UKE SO YOU SHOULD HATE YOURSELF TOO XDDD
no offense.. but you're really an uke.. o3o
in a way xDDD
q: I dont know had no idea where to find english novel.
I hate that particular uke and I dislike weak ukes because they...are useless! :p

How am I AN UKE? o.o!! Tell me!!

355Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:15 am

Nagi

Nagi

naww..
But i told you already..
Fanfiction.net! :DDD
or or.. Asian fanfiction.net (though i never use it.. i find it useless cause there is nothing i can read.. no offense to people who use it.. I don't use it.. i don't mind you using it as much as you please.. My bestfriend uses it and i don't mine.. *points at my friend*... for the reason i don't like.. cause it's mostly.. FREAKING K-POP FANFICTS AND SUCH! ARGHHH.. I have no idea how those pairings came to their minds but i say it's awkward.. <.<)
READ GIRL... READ
Never going to tell you why~ <3
nahh.. jkjk..
cause.. no offense.. you're a girl..you can't be seme.. =o=
well.. you can't be seme. .xD
you said you hate yuri so yeah.. you can only be uke.. Very Happy unless you somehow gender-bend and become a boy.. you might be seme or you might be uke.. hard to tell.. =w=
KUHAHAHAHA XDDD

356Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 am

Fish

Fish

I dont know how to use FANFICTION.NET. TT

357Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

Fanfiction.net just click here click there nia.... click the type eg: anime/manga, then the title, then the story... then read~~~

and this post~~~ so colourful~~~~~ <--tries to avoid the topic...

http://yingying-animemanga.blogspot.com

358Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:37 am

Nagi

Nagi

LOL
at first. i read fanfiction there without even knowing what the website was called since my friend gave me links to random stories XD
but then later.. i go find myself. pfffttt.. after that.. I got freaking addicted! XD

359Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:35 am

KIRI

KIRI
Admin

@Nagi/Fish Theres such thing as female seme O_O But of course its only common in Yuri only. But since seme is defined as the "dominant half", so in a het/straight pairing its also possible for the female to be the seme, though extremely uncommon :D (secretly hopes to be a seme LULZ)

I dont particularly like seme/ukes... I like...a MIXTURE But i like slender men :'D which usually fall under the uke/seke(made up word, stands for the middle of uke and seme) category :/

360Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*backs out* :X i'm too young for all these... *runs away dramatically*

361Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:26 am

Nagi

Nagi

Ying ying: we're both too younger than you but we know XD
kiri: yeah.. ik. that's why.. XD
it's not much common for the girl to be seme in a boy girl *cough cough*
but.. she dosen't like yuri either so yeah.. *shruggs*
and.. i have a feeling.. fish can't be seme in boy girl cause.... *cough cough* that secret is for keeps~
so~ XD
*runs~*

362Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:37 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*takes a blindfold and cover up my eyes*

363Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:15 am

Fish

Fish

Nagi /frowns/ Tell meh!

364Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 am

Nagi

Nagi

I can't.. :O
You'll literally kill me.. *smiles innocently*
So don't ask ne, Fishy~ *gives innocent smile and hides behind ying ying*
nee-chan.. *feels like going to be yandere mode*
do you think fish-nee hate me? or angry at me? *talks with innocent voice*

365Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:32 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

*stone* i'ma stone... i know nothing~~~~~

366Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 am

Fish

Fish

Nagi, /smiles innocently/ I AM going to literally kill you on Monday if you dont tell me why. /smirks/

367Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:31 am

Nagi

Nagi

*goes in yandere mode*
demo.. *pouts*
I can't damo~ *giggles*
If I do, you'll kill me...
If I don't, you'll kill me too...
How about....
IF I JUST KILL YOU INSTEAD!!!! *Holding a pocket knife*
It won't hurt at all~
Well, Maybe a little...
But i'll try my best not to~ *smiles innocently*
ne....
So you still wanna kill me? *tilts head to side and gives a blank face*
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Cuxp4J2OA Yandere~ <3 oh and.. I can actually make that kind of voice~ I've tried~ Should I try making such an audio for all to listen? *grins innocently*)

368Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 pm

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

omg.... why suddenly... what's with the sudden yandere mode o.o!?

369Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Fish

Fish

VINCENTVENICE!! Help me~!!

Venice:-
Who the hell are you? Get the hell out of my way. /death glare/

Me:-
/shivers/ V-V-Venice-sama..?

/death glare/

Me:-
Char-Charlotte~!! TA-TASUKETE~!!!

370Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:41 am

Nagi

Nagi

Venice?
Who is that? *tilts head to side*
He looks like a fun pray~ *takes out knife*
Let's play~
(IDK XD(

371Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:35 am

Fish

Fish

Prey or pray? =.= Btw, seriously, you dont know who is Venice!?

How dare a civilian called me a prey!? Guards! Bring this girl /points Nagi/ to the jail!

372Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:30 am

Nagi

Nagi

Nagi: I meant prey~~ <3 but i will pray for him later if anything happens~ Very Happy
naww.. too bad.. there is no security here *dissapears*
Scarlet: *staring from far away while walking toward vince without care* Hey.. where is Charlotte? I haven't seen her around here..
*uses baton and hits random air*
Nagi: OUCH! *comes out of thin air* No fair.. ;A;
ScarleT: Not my fault..
Nagi: T^T
(btw fish.. you use too much word... just say bring this girl/point at nagi/ to jail.. no need another the.. =3= this isn't essay no need to be perfect~ XD)

Nagi: Being any security or guards *holds out knife and light reflects from it making it look like it's shining* I'll kill them all off.. *smirks*

373Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 am

fullbustergray

fullbustergray
Admin

me and Remi : *cocks head Shocked and stare*

374Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:27 am

Fish

Fish

Fish:-
It's VENICE not Vince orz

(to Scarlet) Oh hey Scar, she's at home. [O.S. I'm not letting her coming to this impure place anymore! I swear!]

Fish:-
Blek q: I like to use many words~!

/order/ Guards! What are you still waiting for!? Go get her!

375Servant of Evil :D - Page 15 Empty Re: Servant of Evil :D Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 am

Nagi

Nagi

(It's P.S. btw~ XD FISHY MADE A TYPO~! Very Happy ADMIT IT THIS TIME! XD)
( I KEEP THINKING OF VINCE.. in other long name~ VINCENT FROM PANDORA HEART MA!! )
Scarlet: Okay.. I'm coming over... *goes toward Venice and Charlotte's house*

Nagi:HAHA~! There are not guards here~ I don't think there are~ Even if they show up~ I'll kill them all! *smiles and giggles innocently*

(Btw.. want guards.. yo have to RP them~ =w= I'mnot fighting wind here so yeah~ RP a lot in one post.. just make them all come at me all at once.. I can take care of it all at once too~ Tehe~ *winks* ~~)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum